Monday, February 25, 2019

A Whole lot of Nothing

> This week was so incredibly slow. Elder Modesto was sick from Tuesday to Thursday so we did nothing those days. On Friday I taught the lesson and I did it on faith. I used Alma 32: 28-30ish. I Drew a graph, that I wish I took a picture of, that went right along with the graph. Then I read Hebrews 11:3 and proclaimed blessing that you get from being faithful and striving to build your faith upon the Savior. I think it went pretty well!
>
> Today we finally have a lesson with our new convert. He was invited to Bishops house for dinner then afterwards we're gonna teach the new member lessons. This has taken so long to try to set up. Because he's in the ROTC program at his school, he's like always super busy. On the weekdays he has school and never get home in time for us to go over there, then on the weekends he's at ROTC for the majority of the day, but finally we caught him when he doesn't have anything after school or any assignment he has to do! I'm super excited for tonight.
>
> Other than that there's really nothing else. I hope y'all have a super good week! Stay Fresh!
> Elder Grandon
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment