> This week felt super slow. On Tuesday the APs called and told us the trio was gonna be broken up for about 4 day. Elder Morrill went up to Mountain Shadows to cover for an Elder who had to go home due to a funeral. It was kind of funny because stuff like this always happens to him so he got a little chuckle in and started packing. Elder Westwood and I stayed in Fountain and just grinded for those 4 days. Those were some of the best days for contacting in my whole mission so far. We had a total of 127 contacts within those 4 days. You certainly get blessed for tracting. We got Elder Morrill back on Saturday evening about 9.
>
> On Saturday something that has never happened before happened. We were out tracting and right before we were about to cross the street to hit the other side, a guy stopped us. He said he was a CEO of a roofing company and offered us jobs. We felt a little weird so we told him we'd think about it. He drove off and as soon as he did Elder Westwood and I looked at each other and said "no" almost in unison HAHAHA! It was definitely an interesting experience.
>
> Well this week we started 2 hour church. It was kind of weird to not have another block after Sunday school. It'll for sure take some getting use to. The lesson was good but a little weird cause It was different. I'm definitely a person stuck in routines.
>
> On Friday we had district council. I unfortunately was asked to teach and the topic was on repentance and the Atonment of Jesus Christ. I guess it went better than I expected, I don't really remember it too well cause I like blacked out and just went to town. It's a very similar feeling you get after giving a blessing. I just don't remember what was said to and from me. I'll attach a picture of the board after my lesson ended
>
> Well that's really all I got this week. I hope y'all had a great Sunday, a great week, and a happy New Year! I look forward to reading y'alls emails. Love y'all!
>
> Elder Grandon
>

No comments:
Post a Comment