Monday, July 29, 2019

Fwd: Way too fast

>
> This week went by way too fast so please excuse the shortness of my email.
> I can't really recall much but you'll get all I remember. This week we did a lot of member lessons and that might be the reason for no cool stories but it is what it is. HA HA HA! We met with a family yesterday after church that made me want to be home. They were the nicest country folk I've ever met and it reminded me of when I worked at Bro. Cane's farm(for those of you who don't know he was a member I use to work for)! We, when I say that I mean I, offered out services right off the bat. They unfortunitly didn't have anything right then so that was a bummer but they said they would save our number and if anything popped up, we would be their first call. They have like 4 horses and all of them are so beautiful. There is a Momma and a baby and their interactions were so adorable.
> Well I officially hit my year mark last week on Thursday. It is so unreal to tell members I've been out for a year. It sounds so different to me but it's a good different. We didn't really do much except work that day. So nothing special and nothing got burned so yeah! I stayed safe and unburned and that's all that matters.
> Well that's about it from me. I hope y'all have a fantastic week and continue to grow your FAITH in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
> Elder Grandon

No comments:

Post a Comment