> This week was full of changes. Firstly, apparently my man Richard moved. So that was fun knocking on his door and no one ever answering. I know what you're thinking, "Didn't you guys see a sign in the yard?" and no we didn't. There wasn't one. We ended up texting him and figured out where he lives now, and he offered to feed us this week so yeahhhhhhhhhhh!
>
> Conference was just absolutely mind blowing! Elder Peel's dad emailed him like 3 weeks ago and guessed that they would be reducing the 3 hour block at church. I don't know how he knew but he did. As that was being announced I just turned to Elder Peel and was super shocked that his dad was literally 100% right! I think my favorite talk was Elder Holland's. He always gives super good talks and he continued that this year. We watched it with the Burlingame's. They are recent converts and have a super cool story on how they found the church. We have been over there a lot because sister Burlingame is having a hard time reading the Book of Mormon. So we've just been over there reading and explaining what we read to her. That family is cool!
>
> This week we didn't really do a whole lot of tracting, mainly because we have to wait a couple weeks cause we've done like everywhere in our area, so we really just drove around and reminded like everyone about General Conference. We did finally get to teach this one family we found a couple weeks ago. They had lots of questions. The really interesting thing is that all of their relatives are of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints(almost said "Mormon"). I just wanna like shake them and ask them if they think their relatives know something they don't, but you can't really do that as a missionary.
>
> Sorry for the short email today but that's like all I can remember doing this week!
>
> Till next week
> Elder Grandon
>
>
No comments:
Post a Comment