Tuesday, October 16, 2018

I'm Dreaming of a White Halloween

This week has been a really cold one, especially sense I didn't have a winter coat till Wednesday! Well it started snowing this week and didn't really stop till this morning. Fountain does a really good job salting the roads so they aren't too bad. We went tracting like everyday and it was kind of fun. I didn't think it would be but snow just made it fun
>
> This week was good. We found some really solid potential gators! One of them let us into her house and we ended up staying there way longer than we wanted to. She wanted to know a lot of what we believe and we stayed there till she was all out of questions. We spent like 2 hours there. It was really nice to kinda teach a lesson through answering her questions. She wants us to come over this week and talk some more. She could't think of a day and time so we gave her our number and we're staying in contact with her all this week. Just hoping she continues down this path and gets baptized.
>
> So we met with John, a guy we've been teaching, like twice this week. He really enjoys when we come over. We were over there on Saturday and he said he wanted to come to church. We didn't ask him or anything, he just came out and the first thing he said was "Can I come to your church?". His question kinda through us off so we gave him the address of the church and the time. That man was there before we were, and we always get there like 45mins before the meeting starts. I think he really enjoyed himself.
>
> Yesterday we had dinner at the Lewis's. They're a senior couple that works at the bishops warehouse. They have a Chocolate Lab named Jake. He reminds me so much of my dog, Hercules, when he was 1 year old. He's full of energy and always wants to play. I couldn't help myself so I played with him for just about the whole time we were there. He's so adorable and it's hard to say "no" to him.
>
> Well sorry it's so short this week. I hope all is going well with y'all!

> Elder Grandon

No comments:

Post a Comment