Monday, October 29, 2018

Mudding and Trunk-or treat

This week was something special! A lot happened.
>
> Let's just start on Tuesday. We had to go trade in our car to get it repaired from the hail. So we did that then decided to go all the way out to see this one family that was less active. We found their house but there was a huge mud pit in the way. So I turned on all wheel drive and floored it! we only slowed down like twice but other than that the Rouge made it no problem. We got up to their property and figured out they had moved last month. So not to say that was a waste of miles but it was a waste of miles. While leaving the property we hit a different part of the mud pit and got stuck. So as the driver I was the one who had to get out and get help. the mud pit was up to the bottom of the door, so Elder Peel had the "wonderful" idea to crawl out the window instead of getting the interior all muddy. I crawled out the window and in the end fell into the mud. Thankfully I landed on my feet so only my pants got dirty. but I went back to the neighbors property and asked him to pull us out. He did after about 20ish minutes of being stuck. That was a fun experience. Our car got like super dirty and it looks like it was painted brown! HA HA HA!!!!
>
> Wednesday we went on exchanges with the Security Elders. I was with Elder Kim in Security. It was like misting and cold all day. We still went trackting and it was probably one of the most successful day for Security.
>
> Nothing really happened on Thursday. So yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!
>
> Friday we had district council and blitzed Fountain. We found like 2 or 3 new people for us to teach. The rest of the day we were back at the church setting up for our trunk-or-treat. We were also the chili cook-off judges, which was super hard because there were so many great chilis. It was hard to choose, but eventually chose a chili with Elk in it. It was sooooooooo good! The people who won also cut our hair so were we a little biased, maybe, especially sense we got our haircuts this week. They have a barber shop inside their house so that's pretty cool.
>
> Well that's all that happened this week! I hope y'all have a great week!
> Elder Grandon

No comments:

Post a Comment